* 31 years and under
** Must be a current full time student
Developing Country Rate
As declared by the Minister of Foreign Affairs if you are primarily located in one of the countries listed, you will be eligible to apply for the developing country registration rate.
The AusIMM can provide a letter of invitation for international visa purposes strictly to registered and paid attendees of this conference. Full payment must be received prior to this letter being issued. Once registered please email email@example.com
Justify Your Attendance
Your attendance to the Ninth International Mining Geology Conference2014 is invaluable to your professional development, but how do you communicate this in value terms to those responsible for approving your requests?
We know that travel and training budgets can be difficult to approve, which can make it hard to attend industry events and conferences. This is why we are here to assist and have provided you with a justification letter detailing the reasons why attending the Ninth International Mining Geology Conference 2014 can benefit both you and your company.
Only pre-registered, pre-paid registrants will be guaranteed access to the event. Upon receipt of your registration and payment, The AusIMM will send registration confirmation.
On-site registrants, with payment only, will be admitted on space availability.
AusIMM Member Rate
To qualify for the special rates of ‘AusIMM member’ as quoted on the registration booking form you must be a financial (paid) member. AusIMM 2014 membership fees were due by 1 January 2014. Non-member registration fees apply to all non-members and non-financial AusIMM members.
We welcome all overseas delegates, AusIMM/AIG members, non-members, authors, new professionals and students to register by completing the registration form and returning it with their remittance to Event Management.
- Author / delegate / non-members / new professionals registration includes: attendance at technical sessions, printed conference proceedings, morning and afternoon teas, lunches, conference satchel, Welcome Function and Conference Dinner.
- Student registration includes: attendance at technical sessions, printed conference proceedings, morning and afternoon teas, lunches, conference satchel and Welcome Function and Conference Dinner.
- A student must be currently enrolled full-time at a tertiary institution. Proof of full-time status must be submitted with the registration form.
Please note that all registered delegates will have their name, position, company and email address printed in a participant list. Should you not wish to have your details distributed please notify Event Management as soon as possible.
Confirmation of Bookings
Conference registrations will be acknowledged as they are received with payment in full. Receipts for registration payments will be attached to the confirmation letter. Please check the confirmation letter and advise of any alterations immediately.
If you wish to bring a spouse, friend or colleague to the event's social functions, you will need to purchase an additional ticket for your guest(s). Please note that guest’s may participate in social activities only and have no access to technical sessions
- Conference Dinner – A$140 per person for all delegates and guests
- Welcome Function – A$77 per guest
- More than 28 days before the conference – Full refund
- 28 – 7 days before the conference – Refund (less A$400 administration charge)
- 7 days or less before the conference or non-attendance – No refund (no exceptions)
An organisation may send an alternative delegate if registration has been paid and the registered person is unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, Event Management must be advised of the change prior to the conference.
Waiver of Policy
Attendees are advised that The AusIMM accepts no liability to any persons or body for any loss, injury or damage caused, organised, promoted or sponsored by The AusIMM.
Payment must accompany all registrations. We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
All enquiries regarding payments, please telephone +61 3 9658 6120.
All prices quoted in this brochure are inclusive of 10% GST.